Date: 31.6.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 645
Paperscrux.ukessays.xyz #Students

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Students

Students

Mar/Mon/2018 | Uncategorized

Forest Fire In Theni: One Dead, 40 Students Trapped. Mathrubhumi News

Theni: Caught in a massive forest fire in Theni district of Tamil Nadu on Sunday evening, one student has been reported dead while

Картинки по запросу students

Students

Write my essay for me with Professional Academic Writers -
Students: University of Sussex

A response to some of the students, comments on my last essay. I wrote this essay mainly to organise thoughts in my head, and to share them with others. The aim is to provoke thought and debate, and I am glad I have done that. I don’t claim to be right, but do claim the right to put forward ideas for others to discuss. So I thought it would be appropriate to respond to some of the on duty, many interesting comments people have made. I don’t expect or need everyone to agree with me. In fact, if everyone agreed with me I think I’d have achieved nothing beyond being another voice in the echo chamber. Sebastian Ungureanu writes: “I was discussing your article with a friend, and we were wondering what exactly do you mean by saying “ The liberal intellectuals are always in students, the minority” — do you mean in academia?

In the general population? There are, as you said, certain closed groups in oedipus the king and blindness, which quite the contrary is students, true, and it would be great if you could go into a bit more detail here. Thanks!” My point was picking up from Clay Shirky’s great Twitter feed recently (underlined bits here are links out). To Writing Essays And Research. He points out that Liberals cluster, mainly in cities, then think that their opinion is in the majority. What we just saw in the UK with Brexit was London thinking nobody would vote to Leave, only to find that they were in a minority, clustered in a city, and were out of touch with too many people outside London and other affluent cities. Students. That realisation should be the most important outcome of the Brexit vote: that the coasts coursework, UK is too divided between those who benefit from students, globalisation and the EU, and those who do not.

Henje Richter writes: “ Thank you for the interesting read. But being a historian myself, I have a little trouble with you trying to use the historian’s toolbox to interpret the essay military, present or to predict the future — our methods simply aren’t able to do that. Using them the way you do leads to students such conclusions as history being cyclical, which it really isn’t. Interactive Approach And Research. It can be told cyclically, yes. But it can also be told in students, any other way: teleologically, eschatologically, chaotically, etc. History is our way of coasts coursework, making sense of past events, not the students, events themselves. What I am trying to say is: Don’t tell a story where things just happen and theme navigation menu you can’t do a thing about it. Tell the one where people are powerful, where even small actions can have big effects and where nothing is set in students, stone, especially not future events. We definitely live in interesting times and things are in on viva towels, motion, but where they go from here is students, up to us to decide, and for future historians to write about.” Thanks. On Viva. I love this point. I totally agree.

I am using the toolbox of history to speculate as to what might happen next. The aim is to provoke people into thinking more about the times we’re in, which are clearly significant. I agree the cycles are to students some extent created with the benefit of hindsight, but you can also see very clear patterns from essay on duty military, history that tend to repeat. Students. If we don’t learn lessons from those patterns in history, surely we’re just blindly stumbling forward, to make the same mistakes again and again. Steve Dorsett writes: “Stupid, idiotic article. Comparing leaving a political union which was corrupt, didn’t work due to the self-serving nature of interactive approach and research reports, it’s members states and ignored and students overrode the democratic will of individual members, as leading to a nuclear war. People chose to make a choice as to how they were governed — this is a GOOD thing and a sign that we live in a truly free democratic society that we were able to do this. And you belittle the thesis theme custom menu, will of the people, as some sort of sign that it signifies an oncoming apocalypse or armageddon. This is intellectual snobbery of the worst kind.”

Steve, you totally failed to understand the students, article. Interactive And Research Reports. Also, you are calling it stupid because you disagree with a point in it, that Brexit may not have been a good idea. Students. It is precisely that response I am arguing leads to people not challenging events, and why things get out of theme custom navigation, control. If I am an students intellectual snob, you are not being intellectual enough. How about we meet in coasts coursework, the middle? What I’m saying is that single events which at students, the time seem isolated and contained can cause reverberations to lead to massive global events. The killing of Archduke Ferdinand led to WW1 and the death of 17m people. That is an example. I then say, and use italics to emphasise it, that one scenario could be what I describe, and make clear it is just one of many possible scenarios . Research On Viva. I agree with your description of the EU, actually, but am trying to students put Brexit into a wider global context, where the implications are generally not well understood. The Brexit vote will impact the American elections, elections around Europe, and essay military empower the type of far right parties we thankfully don’t have here in the UK. Students. You are the person I refer to in the article, who does not look at the past, the future, or the essay on duty, global context of an event.

Read the students, links in the king, this essay and have a think. Kingshuk Mukherjee writes: “This is opinion masquerading as fact. You use tidbits from history to conform to your opinions, when the case could be argued the other way. I’m neutral in all this. But the students, confirmation bias is very real.” No, this is opinion presented as opinion, built around facts. Anyone can build any number of opinions around facts, and research on viva towels that is the point of debate. The case could be argued in students, an infinite number of ways. Sight Essay. As I point out, I am just presenting one of students, them. Everyone has a bias. This. I am presenting mine in how I interpret the facts to form an opinion.

Don’t confuse having an students opinion with a presentation of a fact. And instead of just criticising, why not write the argument the other way so people can compare both. Simon Hamilton-Allison writes: “This is full of propositions and assumptions without reference to any peer reviewed works or critical analysis. This stream of consiousness drivel contains methaphor after metaphor after metaphor.” It is an essays opinion piece not a peer-reviewed article. It is loaded with my assumptions, that’s the students, nature of an opinion piece.

It does reference (click the underlined links) to a lot of news and other references. But it’s a bit silly to make such a criticism of an essay on custom navigation, Medium. It is students, clear this presents a set of opinions and ideas, and is not an academic work claiming to be anything more than that. Saying an entire essay is interactive approach to writing and research reports, ‘drivel’ is easy. Writing another essay to counter the points is not. See that as a challenge. Marc Salomon write: “I can’t take such historical/political analysis seriously if it ignores economics, in this case, neoliberalism as a proximate cause of anger. People are angry legitimately and for reasons that aggregate statistics do not capture.” Totally agree Marc, and I love economics, but it was not the subject I chose to write about.

Had I tried to bring that in it would have been twice as long. The anger is legitimate, and the political establishment and media seem mainly to blame. I’d say that’s usually the case when things all fall apart. Don Joe writes: “You make some interesting points, but at the same time you’re just being led by the nose by the age-old US-promoted blind fear of Russia and you’re not checking your facts on what Putinist Russia has done and can do. If you take off your anti-Russia hate goggles you will see that 1. Students. all of Putin‘s forceful interventions in neighboring countries were aimed at protecting the approach essays and research reports, interests of significant Russian-ethnic populations” Joe, I’m not American and students not exposed to American media.

Russia just invaded a sovereign country, and annexed a region, Crimea, with the coasts, same population as Latvia. It is now widely accepted, based on a forensic investigation of the evidence, that they also shot down the MH17 civilian airliner. The argument that Putin was protecting ethnic Russians is the very basic, simplistic bit of students, propaganda he used, and was taken from the this essays, rule-book written by Hitler, who used exactly the same technique and reasoning when he invaded the Sudetenland. The man who led the invasion, Strelkov, admitted afterwards that it was hard at first to students persuade the locals to rise up and fight. You affirm my main point: if people don’t learn from history, it repeats itself. Jason Kenny writes: “Brexit — a group of oedipus sight and blindness, angry people winning a fight ”Is this a fact or are you trying to write history? Do you know that the students, majority of the essay on duty, 17.4million people were angry? No, this is another case of sore loser syndrome I am afraid. I voted to leave because I think we have an opportunity to be stronger and show the world you don’t need to be in an exclusive club run by unelected officials to have prosperity and peace. Not angry at students, all to be fair!” Jason, no it is the king sight, not a fact, it is an opinion.

It is an students opinion very widely shared, and I think accurate. Many people voting for Brexit were angry with a political elite that’s totally failed them, and angry with a Europe that’s failed to oedipus the king and blindness make itself relevant to them. The sore loser argument is the point in my essay: when people belittle alarmists as sore losers, they fail to sit up and look at students, what is happening around them. Your vote was clearly based on a respectable and coursework thought-through argument, and I respect that. Some people will agree with it, and some won’t, and that’s all good. Students. But a lot of people interviewed say they voted to Leave because they’re angry. My essay isn’t about you and Brexit, it’s about the this i believe essays penn, global implications of a combined set of events happening at the moment. Stop thinking about students losers and winners, and using the tired argument that the ‘losers’ should stop debating, and instead start looking at the wider possible implications of what you just voted for. A significant rise in hate crimes in and blindness essay, the UK was not an outcome that was either promised by Leave or warned of by Remain, but is an outcome all the same. Michel Proulx writes: “If Russia and China had organised a series of students, combined manoeuvres in Venezuela, Cuba and along the coasts of the USA, everyone would have been raving mad about the potential dangers of such manoeuvres. In 1962, the Cuba crisis barely avoided leading to a nuclear war.

Yet, what is NATO doing now along the borders of Russia and the coast of China? And you dare say that “Russia is a dictatorship with a charismatic leader using fear and passion to establish a cult around himself”. I don’t think much of Putin’s democratic stance, and this I do think some of your points are valid. Students. Yet I can’t help feeling you are slightly nearsighted in what concerns Russia.” Michel, you have to be very naive to suggest Russia is in oedipus the king and blindness, anyway democratic. Also, NATO’s exercises along the Russian borders at the moment are primarily a response to Russia invading and ceding a neighbouring country. Students. These are facts and not opinions, so are not nearsighted. Custom Navigation. Read more about what just happened there.

tmanstark writes: “It’s seems there’s a lot of 20 / 20 hindsight in your piece as well as a confusion that the same group of people are doing the same thing over and over. That last part, in particular, is where this falls apart. There is no grand theory of everything and just saying there are some patterns really isn’t saying anything. Brexit is not the same as the Holocaust, is not the students, same as the rise of Trump (who in fact hasn’t become president yet). Sure there are some shared characteristics but that does not make them the same. There are more characteristics that are not the same. Coasts Coursework. This piece is students, a disorganized exercise in, as Somalians say, “we’ll muddle through.” I feel muddled after having read it.

But not any more informed.” A lot of 20/20 hindsight… yes, that is called history and is what the essay is about. And that is precisely what I was arguing. I don’t anywhere say Brexit is the same as the Holocaust. Read more carefully, you are, as you say, very muddled. I clearly didn’t say that Brexit is like the holocaust or that Trump is Hitler. What I’m saying is that with the benefit of historical hindsight we can see that apparently small events can lead to much larger ones.

In a very simple way, you can argue that killing Arch Duke Ferdinand led to the Somme. Hitler’s annexation of the Sudentland led to the Holocaust. Without the first event the this i believe essays, second would probably not have happened. The point is simply that we should try to use this lesson from history to question what the students, future implications might be of events now. Events now are unusual because there are very similar things happening in different places at the same time. When small ripples touch each other they can become big waves. wuddaworld writes: “Am curious whether or not you’ve factored in the king sight and blindness, the impacts of students, willful inaction regarding climate change (which seems to be a common trait among authoritarians) when you say ‘Humans will come out the other side, recover, and move on. Research Towels. The human race will be fine, changed, maybe better.’” No, and that’s a great point. It’s a whole other essay. Students. If you think mine was depressing, try combining it with another about the thesis theme, climate! martyn jones writes: “I seriously doubt the next world war will start with one person’s death.

You yourself said that you would fail your university exams by not taking more than one side. So tell the other side of the story as well.” No, in this case I am not writing an academic essay, I’m just expressing opinions. And for you to students doubt the next world war will start with one person’s death entirely demonstrates what I was saying. I’m sure nobody thought that WW1 was going to start when Archduke Ferdinand was killed. To Writing Essays And Research Reports. And I doubt anyone predicted WW2 would start when the first soldiers died. It is students, precisely that unwillingness to essay on duty military look at history and let it cause you to ask questions that creates the students, risks of repeating itself. Trevin writes: “You’re fear mongering. First it was Britain’s economy would fail post-Brexit, now that you’ve inevitably been proven wrong you’ve moved on to another false idea.” Do you read the news?

The British economy is in a dreadful state as a result of interactive essays and research reports, Brexit. The sad truth is that the students, people who voted for it are the essay, ones most likely to students be hit by the ensuing recession. To Writing Reports. Read this piece in the Economist for example. There is so much written about it that it must be willful blindness if you don’t see it. Even the British Government accepts we’re seeing a financial crisis and possible recession now. “Trump won’t honor NATO simply because nobody honors NATO. Students. Under NATO Americans are being used as a broad sweeping sword.” NATO works because everyone honours it. The minute that system fails, NATO fails.

That is why NATO was quick to respond after Trump made these comment. Research Towels. “You likened NATO to the complex alliances before the First World War, then you admit that Trump doesn’t want to be apart of NATO. You then claim this to students be a bad thing.” Nope, I didn’t liken NATO to the complex alliances before WW1. You misunderstood that. the_vinx writes: “Why do you start so strong and then blame the start of WW3 on Russia? By all statistics America is greatest in starting wars. I think you’re seriously blinded by on duty military, your nationalism.” I’m not nationalist, but it’s a fair point. I didn’t blame the next war on Russia, I presented a scenario which I clearly said was one of many possible scenarios, in which Russian military action in Europe could lead to another war. I actually imply in that scenario that America would also be responsible for students that war, due to research on viva paper a Trump-led isolationist policy disrupting a NATO response. Clearly, Trump may not win, Putin may not invade Latvia. Anything could happen but my point is that right now things look very bad — there are a lot of corresponding events happening that can be pieced together to paint a worrying picture. Not playing through scenarios like this means we’re less likely to see dangers in the future. Not worrying is surely the most dangerous thing you can do.

Clapping shows how much you appreciated Tobias Stone’s story.

Academic Proofreading -
Students | University of Bath

Opposing Viewpoints Essays and students Research Papers. practiced and combined their actor training methods, specifically Suzuki training and Anne Bogart’s area of expertise and system of interactive essays, creating theatre: the . Students. Viewpoints training. Interactive To Writing Essays. She has also co-written a book which identifies and outlines the primary Viewpoints , which acts as a practical training guide about theatre-making based on the adaptation of the Viewpoints training system by students herself and co-author Tina Landau. Characteristics of her work: Anne Bogart was highly interested in creating bold new productions. Actor , Anne Bogart , Outline of research towels, theatre 1474 Words | 5 Pages. Old Earth vs Young Earth DB 1 Completed. line with the students, majority?

It is my belief that only when an individual obtains all relevant facts available to them pertaining to a situation can they form a . viewpoint that is not only reliable and oedipus sight essay accurate, but will also weather scrutiny and opposition. I believe that God is the students, Divine Creator of all things. That being said, I also held the viewpoint that while the Bible is always true and paper that modern science oftentimes will contradict Scripture, there must be a loophole or common ground in which both. Creationism , Empirical , Evidence 1067 Words | 4 Pages. BSHS 311 Week 5 Paper on students Personal Model of Helping. Personal Model of Helping Write a 1,100- to this essays, 1,800-page paper on your personal model of helping. Incorporate learning from this course and discuss . how and why you have, at this point in your development, formed your viewpoints . Students. Include: How and why you formed this viewpoint Your view of helping The relationship between the clinician and the participant Techniques or approaches to change A coherent model that is consistent, shows adequate understanding of thesis theme, the. Anne Bogart , Das Model , Multiculturalism 445 Words | 3 Pages.

obtain there own opinions, usually do not realize that other people might not have the same stance as them, and students that their opinions might have actually been . formed very logically. More often than not, there are two or maybe even three generalized viewpoints about any given topic. An author who is trying to use comparison as effectively as possible will usually broadcast his or her own opinion to as large of an audience as possible by presenting the two general, but explicitly different ideas of the. Cesare Borgia , Florence , Literature 1175 Words | 4 Pages. to write a sample essay, as everyone is coasts studying different texts. But here is the bread and butter of it all. In essence, you will be asked to write . along the following essay titles (modes of comparison): - cultural context - vision and viewpoint - theme or issue as explored in 3 texts. Usually 2 of students, 3 come up every year. Custom Menu. This is an artificial division in terms of essay titles.

You will end up writing about similar things in each of these essay, just taking a different angle each time. Comparison , Comparison of students, text editors , Linguistics 705 Words | 3 Pages. APPENDIX 2 CBRN Threat Conditions To 501st SBDE CBRN TACSOP FSOP Sample. (5) conditions reflecting indicators and probability of enemy CBRNE munitions employment. The MEB directed minimum protective actions are included for interactive approach and research reports, each . threat level. THREATCON White 1. Probability of attack: Negligible. 2. Definition: The opposing force does not possess CB defense equipment, is not trained in students, CB defense or employment and does not possess the capability to employ CB agents or systems nor will they most probably gain access to interactive approach to writing essays, CB agents.

3. Students. Enemy indicators: None. 4. Research Paper Towels. Recommended. Force , Opposing force , Personal protective equipment 988 Words | 5 Pages. The House on Mango Street and I Felt a Funeral in My Brain. felt a Funeral in my Brain” by Emily Dickinson provides concepts of insanity in different perspectives.

Clearly different forms of reality, the author’s . irony are similar. Two distinctive settings appear as visuals of the students, event taken at different viewpoints . To Writing Essays And Research. There are many opinions of the exact theme for students, these particular stories. One may say that “The House on Mango Street” shows sympathy and hope. Others may argue that “I felt a Funeral in my Brain” indicates insanity and grievance. Literally. Audience , Audience theory , Emily Dickinson 735 Words | 2 Pages. Phi-105 Week Five Checkpoint - Moral Character View Points. CheckPoint: Moral Character View Points PHI/105: Intro. Research Towels. To Philosophy Due Date: 10/05/2011 Instructor: Geth Allison Moral Character . View Points Referencing week four discussion concerning moral character, one viewpoint my discussion group overall agreed upon including me is that habits develop from repeatedly doing something and can reflect on a person of students, good or bad moral character. For example, if a child was taught to say yes sir while growing up by the time.

English-language films , Ethics , Habit 428 Words | 2 Pages. Opposing Viewpoints- Vegetarianism. ? Opposing Viewpoints When it comes to viewpoints there will always be an opposing side. You must . develop your strongly focused opinion with examples and/or reasons. In order for a reader to coasts coursework, accept your side you must use clear, powerful, and direct language to really capture them. Express your opinion clearly, and then base it on factual, researched or first-hand information. Hard facts and first-hand experience are so convincing to readers. The way to convince your audience to accept your opinion. Diets , Health , Health care 1012 Words | 4 Pages.

?Chris Lucas Opposing Viewpoints 11/20/2014 Erika Nicholas When you hear the words low prices it is students hard not to think of . Wal-Mart. The company that revolutionized discount shopping. Essay On Duty. But what happens behind the students, scenes? How is it that the world’s largest retail chain can offer so many deals? In the coasts, last 20 years the anti-Walmart campaign seems to students, continuously be on the minds of many. Sebastian Mallaby and Karen Olsson share radically different views on the ethics of the coursework, Wal-Mart Corporation. In “Up. Discount store , Supermarket , Union busting 1238 Words | 4 Pages. ?Madison Martin CORE 101-19 10/14/14 Opposing Viewpoints Essay Everyone has their own opinion.

The person sitting next to you . can have an students entirely different outlook on something you do. This I Believe Essays Penn. Having different opinions is what makes for students, interesting arguments. Especially an sight and blindness author and students a critic… like Steven Johnson and theme custom menu Dana Stevens. In the article “Watching TV Makes You Smarter”, Steven Johnson believes that TV does make you smarter, while in students, her article “Thinking Outside the Idiot Box” Dana Stevens. Audience , Audience theory , Critical thinking 1550 Words | 5 Pages.

Mandatory Drug Sentences Opposing Viewpoints. although prohibition with alcohol was overturned. References Merlo, Alida and Benekos, Peter. (1999) “Prison over crowding creates a Need for Prison . I Believe Essays. Alternatives”. Article 15. Students. Opposing viewpoints on Prisons. Risley, David. (2000) “Mandatory Sentences are an this i believe penn Effective Strategy in the War on students Drugs”. Article 2. Opposing viewpoints on Mandatory Drug Sentencing.

Mandatory sentencing , Prison 854 Words | 3 Pages. Global Warming Opposing Viewpoints Paper. health. Oedipus The King Sight And Blindness. One thing that is certain the students, debate over global warming will continue. Works Cited Moore, Thomas. “ Global Warming Caused by Air Pollution . This Penn. Will Not Harm Human Health.” Is Air Pollution a Serious Threat to Health? 2005. Gale Opposing Viewpoints in Context. Web. 17 June 2011 Patz, Jonathan and students R. Sari Kovat’s “ Global Warming Caused by Air Pollution Will Harm Human Health.” Is Air Pollution a Serious Threat to Health? 2005 Web.

17 June 2011. Climate change , Global warming , Heat wave 1196 Words | 4 Pages. Mentor: English Department Introduction to literary theory Viewpoints in paper, literature . (Essay) Sarajevo, February 2010 A viewpoint in literature is the point of view from students which the research on viva towels, narrator tells us the story. The basic division of viewpoints is external and internal viewpoints . Students. External viewpoint is used if the the king sight essay, narrator is not a part of the story himself, but is rather telling us about other people who are participants. Fiction , First person , Grammatical person 850 Words | 3 Pages. Opposing Viewpoints: Same-Sex Marriage Equality. Opposing Viewpoints Paper: Same-Sex Marriage Equality Introduction If you had a child that grew up to students, love someone of the same . sex, and wanted you to acknowledge their love for each other by being at their wedding, would you? Unfortunately, many Americans would sadly answer no to this question even when it involves their own child and his or her biological makeup.

Marriage has been traditionally viewed as a religious and legal commitment between a man and a woman, as well as the ultimate expression. Civil union , Homosexuality , Marriage 1521 Words | 4 Pages. Gardasil: A Controversial Vaccine for Cancer? When you ask people to think of to writing, causes of cancer, there are a few things that most will say. Students. The most . common thoughts to hear include genetics and heredity sources, lifestyle choices like tanning or smoking, and coasts just plain random chance. One cause that most people won’t think of, however, is STDs. Sexually transmitted diseases come with a host of problems, but usually cancer isn’t one that is students attributed. Certain types of cervical and on viva paper towels other. Cervical cancer , Gardasil , HPV vaccine 1873 Words | 5 Pages. joking.

They were kids who were saying things that they have over heard about in their household or have been taught growing up. Students. Stereotyping is still an . issue in society today and I feel as though everyone stereotypes. There are many different viewpoints from every individual in the world from their race, background, gender, as well as their age groups. According to Joi Downing, stereotyping is formed many different ways and for many different reasons. Joi states that “stereotyping is formed to. African American , Stereotype , Stereotypes 677 Words | 4 Pages.

Opposing viewpoints in Context: Renewable ENergy. ? Opposing Viewpoints in Context – Renewable Energy Opposing Viewpoints in Context – . Renewable Energy There has been debating among people in the United States on how the best energy supply. Some people suggests that the United States should in fact decrease its dependency on coursework oil and begin to students, invest in an alternative energy source like renewable energy, such as wind and thesis menu solar power – Go green. Others have contended saying that converting over to a new power source would not only be expensive. Alternative energy , Energy development , Film 578 Words | 2 Pages. Writing Workshop #7: Using Opposing Documents in DBQs The goal (though not absolute requirement) is always to try to use all of the . documents in a DBQ. But students are often unsure of how to use documents that do not support – and may actually contradict – their argument. The following techniques will help you figure out how to do that. Sample Question (DBQ #7 in back of text): Historians have often portrayed the capitalists who shaped post-Civil War industrial America as either admirable. Andrew Carnegie , Carnegie Hall , Carnegie Mellon University 1346 Words | 5 Pages. General vision and viewpoint Subject matter that reveals a bright or dark outlook In the texts on my comparative course we find subject . matter that is students either largely depressing or optimistic, and i believe essays penn thus suggests to us authors and texts whose outlook on life is largely pessimistic or optimistic.

Lies Of Silence: The subject matter of LS reveals a dark outlook. The central point of the text is on the dominance of the IRA in Northern Ireland, as they attempt to use the students, influence of a hotel manager. Ballet , Billy Elliot , Billy Elliot the Musical 1805 Words | 5 Pages. The Federalist Viewpoint One of the major aspects of research paper, politics is decision making. Politicians play a direct role in students, our lives by . deciding what is best for the majority of the people. The common goal between all politicians is to essay military, make as many people happy while still thinking about what is students best in the long run. I Believe Essays. It is impossible to please every single person in this country because we are all very different people.

The United States of American is made up of different socioeconomic backgrounds. Constitution , Democracy , Executive 1431 Words | 4 Pages. Opposing View Euthanasia and Physician Assisted Suicide (PAS) both involve the students, practice . of approach to writing, deliberately ending another’s life to put an end to pain and suffering. More often than not these practices are performed by a doctor on students a consenting terminal patient. On Duty Military. But is this the students, right thing to oedipus the king, do? It wasn’t too long ago when having diabetes or smallpox were considered to be potentially fatal, with no cure or a way to students, manage either disease. Essays. However.

Death , Euthanasia , Medical ethics 1036 Words | 3 Pages. The Opposing Viewpoints of Slavery in the United States around the 1400s. a positive good. What side did each side marshall in support of the case? The opposing viewpoints of students, slavery in the nation by paper . the students, 1400’s were very defined and profound. Morals, intentions, and motivational factors all came into play with the and research reports, controversy. Students. Furthering the development of the nation was quite difficult with the northern abolitionists and southern proslavery advocates voicing their different viewpoints . Abolitionists Stand: The abolitionists were mostly northern citizens.

They. Abolitionism , Abraham Lincoln , Agriculture 674 Words | 2 Pages. 1928 and Choices Narrative Viewpoint. narrative viewpoint Jan 12 Explore how Martin creates a sense of the drama and chaos of the thesis custom, attack on the house in pages 119-127. In your . answer you should consider: • Martin's language choices • narrative viewpoint May 11 Explore how Martin uses the first person narrative perspective to suggest Manon's attitudes. Students. Choose two or three sections from the novel to analyse in detail. In your answer you should consider: • Martin's language choices • narrative viewpoint Jan 11 Explore.

1918 , 1922 , 1928 565 Words | 3 Pages. Snow Child: The Feminist Viewpoint. important person to the Count at coursework, the time was the child which is why she was covered and the Countess was bare. This is a symbol of male patriarchy that . women are homogenous and students ‘toys’. In conclusion, the Snow Child is and research a story that supports feminist’s viewpoints of women being conformed to the actions of students, men. Approach Essays Reports. They are made to accept that men have more power over students, them and there is not much they can do about coursework, it. Students. . Comes , Count , Count von Count 920 Words | 3 Pages. ? Manigault Conflicting Viewpoints Essay M. Lakeisha Manigault Professor Sharon Thomas Strayer University October 19, 2014 Conflicting . ViewPoints Peter Elbow’s introduction to sight essay, “The Believing Game” and “The Doubting Game” is undeniably the easiest way for anyone to students, acclimate themselves into the art and the concept of critical thinking. Some of us are already predisposed to unconsciously operate in some of the principles explained by Mr.

Elbow and use it daily. While others of us had no idea. Cannabis , Critical thinking , Law 1043 Words | 5 Pages. ? Ethical and Legal Viewpoints Geneva Moore Grand Canyon University Abstract Professional counselors are always . confronted with “ethical dilemma” that arises from essay on duty military conflicts in maintaining standards of right or wrong in specific counseling practice. Therefore, counselors must be alerted to the professional ethical standard and use it as a guidance in rendering services to the clients. This paper will discuss volunteerism; the legal issues that can surface from students volunteering. Business ethics , Ethical code , Ethics 748 Words | 5 Pages. Critical Issue Analysis of Opposing Viewpoints on Aborting a Handicapped Fetus. Critical Issue Analysis of Opposing Viewpoints On Aborting a Handicapped Fetus The continued debate between anti-abortion . lobbyists and thesis theme custom navigation pro-choice activists regarding the ethics of abortion has ensured a steady stream of written opinions. With fairly recent advances in prenatal screening, doctors can detect whether a fetus is healthy or not and more abortions are being performed due to students, this awareness.

In turn, the research paper towels, issue of students, whether aborting a handicapped fetus is theme custom navigation ethical or not is being much. Abortion , Abortion debate , Fertility 804 Words | 2 Pages. Classical Management Viewpoint of the students, Worker. Q11 a The classical management writers had a particular viewpoint of the worker. Discuss what this was. This I Believe Essays. . [12 marks] a The evolution of management has been in existence since the construction of massive structures such as the pyramids in Egypt in the ancient days and students the Great Wall of oedipus and blindness, China during the Qing Dynasty period. It is thus evident how important the role of management and its application is globally and through the students, passage of time. The emergence. 21st century , Formal organization , Management 1901 Words | 6 Pages.

indicates that his success is inspiring black youth and states quotes from black young voters: “It’s our time to shine.” and “It's a great time for Blacks in . America.” The overall style of the cover story is informal, positive and informative. Its viewpoint reflects the pride that the JET magazine’s black audience of the magazine is feeling at seeing Sen. Obama’s success. The Network Journal’s May 2008 cover has the title of the coursework, magazine printed in large, bold and red text block with white formal. African American , Barack Obama , Black people 967 Words | 3 Pages. Opposing Gun Control Laws Eng. / 102 May 30, 2012 Opposing Gun Control Laws Watch out! Murder and mayhem is surely on the . horizon as gun control laws are being dropped, and penalties could be imposed on those who do not comply. Students. The debate over this essays, the use of students, guns in the United States can be traced back as far as 1791. The United States has the greatest percentage of paper, private firearm ownership in the world. Most people do not just own one gun they own two or more guns. The average citizen comes to.

Cannon , Firearm , Gun 1904 Words | 5 Pages. ?In the light of the above statement, compare the general vision and viewpoint in at students, least two texts you have studied in your comparative . The King Sight Essay. course. Throughout my study of Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, Sive by John B.Keane and students Casablanca directed by Michael Curtiz, there was no doubt that each text presented me with an outlook on life which shaped my general vision and view point to either one of on duty military, positivity or in many cases, negativity. In all three texts which I have studied, the students, author’s use. Catherine Earnshaw , Emily Bronte , Heathcliff 1674 Words | 4 Pages. Miller 1 Into The Wild Two Viewpoints Into The Wild is the story of a young man Christopher McCandless (Emile Hirsch) who is trying to break . away from the norm’s of society and the overbearing influence that his parents try to have in his life. Coasts Coursework. Christopher graduates from Emory University and students has the grades to go to adventure of a lifetime, tramping his was across the coasts coursework, western United States with the final goal of his adventure, living alone in the wild of Alaska. Critics Roger Ebert of the Chicago.

Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor , Chicago Sun-Times , Christopher McCandless 1063 Words | 3 Pages. Opposing Arguments: Abortion Introduction: Why abortion is immoral by Don Marquis is the start of two discussions pertaining to whether . abortion should be acceptable in our modern society. The argument, Marquis makes, is that abortion actually deprives the fetus’s “future-like-ours.” Many philosophers support Marquis’ belief by arguing that fetuses have their own possibilities; thus, killing fetuses is absolutely wrong (Marquis, 105). Nevertheless, there are also other philosophers who criticize. Abortion , Abortion debate , Developmental biology 2214 Words | 6 Pages.

Name: Course: Professor: Date: Personal ethical viewpoint My seven years of working in HMO as a marketing manager has made me gain a lot of students, . skills and experience. Since my arrival, I have interacted with the company’s employees at a personal level and inspiration has worked both ways. The employees have been a source of on viva paper, inspiration to students, me in as much as I have been to them. Research On Viva Paper. My top notch in students, the marketing area has given me the ability to be able to plan and put business strategies into this i believe execution. I. Librarian , Literacy , Marketing 843 Words | 3 Pages. Opposing Gay Marriage Nearly seventy percent of people in the United States oppose gay marriage. There are a lot of reasons why gay marriage . Students. should be opposed. I Believe. Marriage is an institution between one man and one woman.

Marriage is for students, procreation (The Divine Institution of Marriage). Gay and lesbian couples would represent a profound change in the meaning of marriage. I strongly disagree with same sex marriage because it is against essay on duty the laws of nature, society and students religion. First let’s look at. AIDS , Bible , Gay 1329 Words | 4 Pages.

Opposing Perspectives and Solutions of coasts, Distracted Driving. naturalistic argument by taking statistics found from researchers and students trusts their results as facts. He is able to conclude that built-in technological . devices allow drivers to navigation menu, keep their attention in front of them, similar to students, tuning a radio. An opposite viewpoint is taken by Reynolds, who argues against the data that is obtained by traffic accident studies. He offers three separate forms of evidence as to why these results cannot be trusted. First, the people that are used for these studies are aware of. Automotive industry , Cellular network , Cigarette 934 Words | 3 Pages. the perspectives of reporters at CBS and approach to writing essays and research reports Senator Joseph McCarthy in viewing McCarthy's actions as he, takes charge… of Communist infiltration. Just as . Hughes' relationship with Plath raised questions from public opinion, but he dismisses their viewpoints through his emotional poetry.

Clooney uses Edward R. Murrow to expose Senator McCarthy as a fear monger of communism in his television segment, See it Now, as he presents his story from a low angle shot. This presents Murrow in a powerful position. 1908 births , Edward R. Students. Murrow , George Clooney 997 Words | 3 Pages. Opposing The Death Penalty Taking this course has made me ponder on many issues which I never deemed worthy of my thoughts. I always . considered the death penalty one of those things which I never had to concern myself with. First of all I'm not planning to paper, commit any vial crimes, and I don't think anyone I care about students, has those plans either. Secondly, I've never been conscious or concerned with the likes of coasts, criminals.

When we began speaking on the subject, I thought we were only going to. Capital punishment , Capital punishment in the United States , Crime 1103 Words | 3 Pages. Opposing Forces Civil Rights Movement. Opposing forces When looking back on students the Sixties, one of the to writing essays, most dominating themes of students, that period was the theme menu, Civil Rights Movement. The quest . for civil rights had been started long ago, when the students, black man was freed from the on duty, bonds of slavery. Over a hundred years later, the problem of blacks being treated as second-class citizens still persisted. What could be done to correct the present situation? Some, both blacks and whites, believed that non-violence was the only means to achieve civil rights. Black people , Black Power , Black pride 2317 Words | 7 Pages. There are many distinct differences between the northern and southern settlers that came from Europe to inhabit the students, new world. On Duty. Ranging form religious to . economic backgrounds, these differences eventually lead to opposing viewpoints on slavery.

The Protestants, mainly the Puritans, settled the north. Their strong religious convictions stemming from religious persecution in England and lack of a long growing season lead to an independence from students slavery. The southern parts of the colonies were settled. Anglicanism , Bishop , Catholic Church 594 Words | 2 Pages. An Inspector Calls: Issues and Priestly's Viewpoint. An Inspector Calls: Issues and Priestly's Viewpoint 22nd March 1997 Martin Howitt 11W Discuss some of the approach essays reports, issues raised in An . Inspector Calls and show how Priestly expresses his own viewpoint in students, the play.

The play is set in the 1912 on an English street scene in the evening. Coasts Coursework. The plot of An Inspector Calls is about a police inspector who interrupts an elegant engagement dinner party to question the family and their guests about an unsuspected suicide of a young working-class girl. An Inspector Calls , Family , J. B. Priestley 1157 Words | 4 Pages. ? Interview with the students, Opposition: Gay Marriage I chose to oedipus the king sight, use this assignment as an opportunity to discuss my viewpoints on students gay marriage . with my wife. Approach To Writing Essays Reports. We tend to agree on students most other subjects and really feed off of each other’s opinions and beliefs, so I thought maybe this assignment would help shine some light on why exactly we disagree. And maybe more importantly, which one of us is right (ha-ha-ha). I think it’s important to mention that we both come from very similar backgrounds. Having. Bible , Biblical studies , Criticism of the Bible 638 Words | 2 Pages. Same-sex marriages: Viewpoints and Theories. question this article poses is, should same-sex couples have the same rights to marriage as opposite-sex couples?

There are many different . Essay. viewpoints and theories related to this ethical dilemma, which include egoists, social contract theory (Thomas Hobbes), consequentialist and utilitarian beliefs, Immanuel Kant and deontological ethics, and virtue ethics. Each viewpoint and system of belief differs from another, yet they all make very strong, convincing points. Egoists only do what would be in students, their. Deontological ethics , Ethics , Gay 1730 Words | 5 Pages. VIEWPOINT NEUTRALITY AND GOVERNMENT SPEECH. VIEWPOINT NEUTRALITY AND GOVERNMENT SPEECH Joseph Blocher* Abstract: Government speech creates a paradox at the heart of the First . Amendment. Military. To satisfy traditional First Amendment tests, the students, government must show that it is not discriminating against a viewpoint . Interactive Approach Essays And Research Reports. And yet if the government shows that it is condemning or supporting a viewpoint , it may be able to invoke the government speech defense and thereby avoid constitutional scrutiny altogether. Government speech doctrine therefore rewards. First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution , First Amendment to the United States Constitution , Fourteenth Amendment to students, the United States Constitution 31617 Words | 108 Pages.

should deviate from the goal of coasts coursework, maximizing profit to take others responsibilities that help to promote the students, total welfare of the whole society. I will first . discuss these two viewpoints and research on viva paper towels give my opinions on students such reasons then, finally, draw up my conclusion on CSR. Discussion of the Friedman point of view: From the Friedman viewpoint , businessmen who seriously take the CRS such as fighting poverty, avoiding pollution… are “unwitting puppets of the intellectual forces that have been undermining the basis. Corporate social responsibility , Government , Milton Friedman 3078 Words | 8 Pages. Difference between Classical Approach to paper, Management and Behavioral Viewpoint. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLASSICAL APPROACH TO MANAGEMENT BEHAVIOURAL VIEWPOINT : The classical view point is all about the . different-different methods and students different ways for manage work and organizations more effectively. The classical view point includes the three types of approaches such as : 1. SCIENTIFIC MANAGEMENT 2. BUREAUCRATIC MANAGEMENT 3. ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT These approaches are related to mostly at the top level of management which include systematic and scientific analysis. Abraham Maslow , Fundamental human needs , Management 1302 Words | 5 Pages. The contrast in viewpoints between Huffington Post and Fox News in general could not be more pronounced, as each endeavor to cater to research on viva paper, specific . viewpoints ; in the case of students, Huffington Post more Liberal, and Fox News more Conservative leaning.

However because this story relates to essay military, a proposal that is being put together by both Lindsey Graham from the Republican Party, and Chuck Schumer of the students, Democratic Party the content on Fox News is somewhat more centrist than the usual fare, to emphasize the working. Democratic Party , Human migration , Illegal immigration 551 Words | 2 Pages. Opposing Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Opposing Embryonic Stem Cell Research Stem cell research has a lot to offer in the way of treatments, or even cures to some devastating . diseases that humans face. However, research using human embryonic stem cells that can only be obtained by killing a human embryo can not be condoned or paid for by the United States Government.

Federal funding needs to focus on the adult stem cell research that has already been proven successful and can be obtained without destroying a human life. Ethics. Adult stem cell , Biotechnology , Cell 1763 Words | 5 Pages. Review Two Articles in the Opposing Viewpoints in and blindness essay, Context Database in the University Library. Read One for students, Promoting Renewable Energy and One Opposed to thesis theme custom, Renewable Energy. Write a 350- to 700-Word Essay in students, Which You Do the Following: Review two articles in the Opposing Viewpoints in Context database in the University Library. Read one for oedipus the king sight, promoting renewable . energy and students one opposed to renewable energy. Write a 350- to 700-word essay in which you do the following: Summarize the issue. State your position on the issue. Explain the perceptual blocks and habits that hinder your thinking when looking at the opposing view and defending your own view.

Describe what you can do to overcome those perceptual blocks and habits. Barack Obama , Coal , Fossil fuel 445 Words | 2 Pages. 2010. Approach To Writing Essays Reports. Gale Opposing Viewpoints In Context. Web. 25 Apr. 2012. Wilson, Lee. Video Games Are Useful Educational Tools.

Media . Violence. Ed. Louise I. Gerdes. San Diego: Greenhaven Press, 2004. Opposing Viewpoints . Rpt. from students Getting It Wrong: Slaying Myths about thesis theme, Video Games. Students. Technology and Learning (15 Sept. 2007).

Gale Opposing Viewpoints In Context. Theme Custom Navigation Menu. Web. 25 Apr. 2012. Borja, Rhea R. Students. Video Games Can Improve Learning, Scientists' Report Says. Education Week 25 Oct. 2006: 12. Approach Essays And Research. Gale Opposing Viewpoints. Dave Grossman , Entertainment Software Rating Board , Media violence research 861 Words | 2 Pages.

Marijuana Legalization an Analysis of Opposing Arguments. who are advocates for the legalization of marijuana often end up being labeled as “pot heads” in students, society, while the people who are against the use and . legalization of marijuana use misleading studies and information to support their argument. These opposing views often lead to heated debates with the marijuana advocates still being over this, powered by what the students, law says. In the CNBC article by essay on duty military Dr. Robert L. DuPont he uses many statistics and studies to reinforce his ideals that marijuana should stay illegal. Cannabis , Law 1588 Words | 5 Pages. Opposing Viewpoints: Jefferson and the Lousiana Purchase. Jefferson Goes Against His Own Philosophy: Louisiana Purchase The Louisiana Purchase was the acquisition by the United States of America in 1803 of . Students. 828,000 square miles of France's claim to the territory of Louisiana.

The Louisiana territory encompassed all or part of 15 current U.S. Approach Essays. states and two Canadian provinces. At the students, time, the on duty military, purchase faced domestic opposition because it was thought to be unconstitutional. Although Thomas Jefferson agreed that the U.S. Constitution did not contain. Federal government of the United States , Louisiana , Louisiana Purchase 716 Words | 2 Pages. Finding Out Personal Viewpoint by Means of Grammatical Features.

Finding out personal viewpoint by means of students, grammatical features Cinthia E. Scholles Universidad Nacional del Litoral – UNaM Abstract . When expressing ideas a speaker or writer has to make the very personal decision to state his/her point of view subjectively or objectively, denying responsibility for what is being expressed. The purpose of this paper is to identify and analyze the grammatical features used in oedipus sight and blindness essay, a written text to express writer’s personal point of students, view about what is said. It. Functional grammar , Grammar , Human 2003 Words | 6 Pages. GMFs have been on the market for thesis, a decade, and they were also twice as aware (33%) than opponents (17%) that approximately two-thirds of students, foods in U.S. . markets contain some sort of GM crop. This information did not have a noticeable impact on the opposing group, although it did reinforce the coursework, views of the students, supportive group. Essays And Research. Conclusion The profiles of those who support GMFs and those who oppose GMFsshow opposite beliefs on all issues.

Profile Comparison When those who oppose GMFs were informed about. Bacillus thuringiensis , Genetic engineering , Genetically modified food 4297 Words | 6 Pages. Bioethics Interview 1 Bioethics Interview Jennifer D. Williams HLT-520 Legal amp; Ethical Principles in Healthcare Dr. Damien Brandeis April 13, . 2011 Bioethics Interview 2 Individuals find themselves having to make important decisions every day. Students. Unfortunately situations may occur that prevents a person from essay on duty military being able to make a decision about their medical care. The decision can be a legal or ethical one. In the medical arena someone has to make this tough decision. Bioethics , Decision making , Decision theory 1446 Words | 5 Pages. Unit 7 Project Part 3: Opposing Sides. failure with assisted suicide and euthanasia would be extreme.

Nor is there any reason to believe that the practices, whatever safeguards are erected, will . be unaffected by the broader social and medical context in which they will be operating. Students. Opposing Position A state's categorical ban on physician assistance to suicide as applied to terminally ill patients who wish to avoid unendurable pain and hasten inevitable death substantially interferes with this protected liberty interest and cannot. Autonomy , Death , Federal government of the interactive to writing and research, United States 912 Words | 3 Pages. If your audience agrees with your position and students trusts your credibility, you don’t need a highly reasoned argument dense with facts, examples, and statistics. . 2. Readers may be open to what you have to say but may not be committed fully to your viewpoint or perhaps they’re not as informed about the subject as they should be. 3. You should avoid emotional appeals because they might seem irrational, sentimental, or even comical.

Instead, weigh the essay heavily in favor of logical reasoning and hard-to-dispute. Argument , Belief , Critical thinking 482 Words | 3 Pages. Sistine Chapels the Creation of Adam and the Two Opposing Responses. than the true value and research symbolism of the intended meaning. Students. However, it would be interesting to think what especially Martin Luther and William Shakespeare . Oedipus The King. would have to students, say about Michelangelo's work. These two individuals have completely different opposing outlooks on life which makes it interesting to think how they would react to the painting of The Creation of Adam compared to the significance of the thesis navigation, panel in this day and age. Martin Luther was a theologian who analyzed and studied the religious. Domenico Ghirlandaio , Fresco , Michelangelo 1307 Words | 4 Pages. Homosexuality: a Comparison of Western and Eastern Viewpoints. HOMOSEXUALITY: A COMPARISON OF WESTERN AND EASTERN VIEWPOINTS The purpose of this paper is to shed a positive light on homosexuality. Students. . Essay Military. The paper will also look at students, how religion has shaped the views that people have regarding homosexuality.

It will be seen that, for the most part, Christianity in the West has encouraged people to coasts, take a negative attitude on the subject. By contrast, the Eastern religion of Buddhism has taught people to have a more tolerant attitude toward homosexuality. . Bisexuality , Buddhism , Heterosexuality 2848 Words | 9 Pages.

Pay for Exclusive Essay -
Students: University of Sussex

A for and against students, essay about the internet. This Essays. Look at the essay and do the exercises to improve your writing skills. Do the preparation exercise first. Then read the text and students, do the other exercises. What's your opinion?

Do you think the internet is bad for young people? For young people it is. They shoud be surervised while accessing the essay on duty internet, because they might find pornographic content, violent content and such. Internet, an invention which still amazes people in is own way, is not always good. It has really bad side effects on young adults. As in students the essay, the young people get addicted to online games and they become addicted to the internet quickly. As we can see, there are many more online games being made like Pokemon Go, etc. is really dangerous for young people.

I think it really should have a age limit. And also we must be strict about the thesis theme rules of age limit on internet too. I#039;m also a young adult but I find internet uninteresting and dangerous so I approve of students, it having age limits. For YOUNG PEOPLE yes it is. I think Internet is very useful in schools and in this work. It#039;s also handy when you need to students, communicate.

On the oedipus the king sight and blindness other hand a lot of people are addicted from sites like facbook, twitter or instagram. I also agree that learning on the internet (like here ont the students british council ;) ) is very usefull . So in conclusion internet is possibly the most usefull thing that we ever invented. Coasts. :) I agree with all of you, but what about learning how to play a musical instrument? I think internet can be very good for teenagers because it helps them a lot especially for students, essays, projects and homeworks, but it can be also very bad because children spend too much time online. I like internet because I can listen to songs onYouTube and the king, I use British Councile:) Hi BigBen6464. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy practising English here :) Is there anything in particular that you like on the site? Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team) Thanks!

I like your reading skills practice, stories about students UK and What is it? in coasts coursework Study Break. Students. British Council really helps me with my vocabulary. I love it! I think the internet is an theme custom menu amazing tool which can be used for equally amazing things, but only in the hands of the right person. One bad aspect of internet is that anyone could acess anything anytime. That means there is students a lot of inappropriate content out there, but a good person is able to avoid it. In my opinion, though internet is very good and useful, but some young people use it for bad things. Such as playing computer games and get addict with it.

Many parents has banned the children not allowed to this essays, play forever,1 week or a day or so. But they never keep their word because, of course, parents love their kids, that is why after just a while,they let their children play AGAIN with their games, so really though, I think internet is useful with good children,and it is bad with bad children. Students. I totaly agree. It all depends from parents. If they let children to spend too much time online children will get a bad habit when they grow up. Interactive Essays And Research Reports. You#039;re quite right!

I agree with your good comment in students point: #039;I think internet is useful with good children, and it is bad with bad children#039;. !! :) In my opinion, Internet is custom navigation one of the greatest people created. You have an access to billions of libraries from your computer, you are able to speak with your friends even if they are on the other side of the world. Many people work using the Internet. Now let#039;s mention disadvantages of the Internet and web-technologies. Firstly, many people nowadays become addicted and can#039;t survive for more than an hour without computer or smartphone. They need to students, publish their photos in social networks, chat with 7 people in one moment and read new posts in their favourite online communities. Young people sometimes find their online-life better than the real one. The second disadvantage is that nobody can guarantee the safety of your personal data. Everyone has heard stories about this i believe hackers that published private and scandal photos of data base of the big company.

It#039;s not really pleasant to know that somebody can easily find out all your secrets. To sum up, Internrt is students a wonderful tool for the king sight essay, searching the students necessary information, but social networks is quite tricky part of research on viva, World Wide Web. I think the students internet very useful for us .bcz we can get anything without spend alot of time in thesis theme custom menu looking it . everything when we use it excessively and more than usually #039;it will be badthing. Well, we must admit that on this perfectly imperfect planet nothing entirely good or entirely bad exists. Internet is included. Surely it was meant for connecting people from all continents, but as the human mind has no border line we found out how to students, use it for different things that provide us either with information or amusement.

It is said that the Internet is a good servant but a bad master. Therefore, we can see that the coasts problem isn#039;t in the Internet itself but rather in the humans, as it is us who are using it and who are asked FOR WHAT we are using it. So for students, our irresponsibility we shouldn#039;t blame the essays Internet but ourselves as we are unable to use a powerful tool for our own improvement but we use it for students, our own unwanted degradation. I think that#039;s quite right!! Nowadays, Internet has been the to writing and research most important thing in mutimedia life.

Personally, l consider that the internet is bad or not,which depends on users. Students. I think the Internet is oedipus sight essay something that we have to know, and we should know what is good and bad for us, and students, keep ourselves away from what can damage ourselves in any way. I think it is the same for young people, we have to this i believe, be responsible, because the Internet is a tool that helps us either with the students school, or with any ordinary situation. i think internet is useful for everyone. If it was a bad thing, something awful, it would have changed instead of coasts coursework, reaching the whole world. Is something crazy, used 24hrs a day, everyday of the week, a lot of information, and a lot of people online.

About teenagers who are addicted to games, that depends on each family. Parents could create rules, so no one would be in a bad position. Students. And that also depends on oedipus and blindness essay the teenager#039;s sense of what he or she can or can#039;t do. Students. It#039;s impossible to live without internet in a society like nowdays, it#039;s just so easy to make a research, work on a project. c#039;mon, does anyone here wants to spend hours and hours looking for thesis theme custom, few informations? Internet is useful for everyone, for students, young and old people. There#039;s a lot of sites that can help us a lot. But, today Internet ha gone too far away.

Almost, there#039;s no home without the internet(more than 70% in whole world are with internet). Yes, there are a good and a bad sites on the Internet. Approach Essays Reports. We have different web-sites(Facebook,Tumlr, Twitter, Instagram. ) that shows us a different world. We can learn a lot of things (English, French. ) and a lot of students, other things. But we all know that Internet isn#039;t so much safe.Even if we think that we have good hide it our information, we don#039;t. There#039;s a lot of dangerous people in the world.

To sum up, I completely agree with essay. No, i don`t thing internet bad for young people, because there is this essays penn many information in students the internet. Essay. In my opinion, I dont think Internet is bad for people. Without the Internet, I cannot learn language (English) by myself and I wouldn#039;t be able to access to lots of useful information that school doesn#039;t teach me. On the other hand, internet is bad only when people dont know how to use it wisely. If young people use the Internet for studying and students, relaxing in proper way, internet would be very useful. To me, the internet#039;s the most wonderful tool that human had created. In my own perspective, the Internet plays an important role in the communicating barrier. As you can see, people all around the this i believe essays world are using the Internet, including the elderly. We communicate with each other using the internet and it really helps us to students, stay connected with one another. Besides, without the internet, how are the countries going to develop?

Our knowledge and the view to the outside world, the perspective to the outside of our comfort zone will be just limited, like a frog in the well. So, why not? The internet is the interactive approach to writing essays best connection between an individual to the whole wide world. It#039;s definitely a boon. Internet is very usefull for us. Internet is particularly useful for everyone, nearly all things are on the internet, you can get anything by only searching on it. Internet seems becoming really important nowadays, it helps people a lot, for example i use internet for students, learning English, reading news and doing research for my tasks. However, internet also can give many bad effects, people become so fanatical on social media and research on viva paper, often forget about time and everything they should do. I completely disagree that internet is bad for teenagers, internet can be useful or useless, it depends on the way people use the internet.

How does this photo make you feel? Can you write a caption for it? . Look carefully. Students. What's this everyday object? Play Wordshake and see how many points can you get in 3 minutes. © British Council The United Kingdom's international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).

Buy Essays Online from Successful Essay -
Students | University of Bath

Definitive Guide to Resume – 71+ Free Resume Templates in Word, PSD #038; MAC. A resume is the most important watchword when it comes to applying for jobs, regardless of the industry. Whether you are a fresher straight out of college or a veteran industry professional looking to move up the ladder, a resume is students, a basic prerequisite. It can be safely stated here that your job application is simply incomplete without a resume template . It can be dubbed as your primary representative to the company or the hiring manager, who you have to face for your interview. These templates are intended for personal use only.

In case of research on viva paper commercial use, please give credit to this post. The function of the students, resume is to present you as a possible candidate for the job you are applying for. Thus, it will shed some light on your educational qualifications, professional caliber, experience, and any special skills acquired or any relevant industry training you have taken, that would be useful for the proposed job. In short, the resume template will highlight your knowledge base and all the hard and soft skills that you possess and have developed, which could leverage your potential as a prospective candidate before the hiring manager. Added to all these, the resume will also include your personal details like name, contact information and interactive to writing and research reports sometimes, your picture. Besides, the students, resume would include any special achievements, awards or recognitions that you have received, which can highlight your position as a credible candidate for research on viva paper, the job.

As mentioned earlier, your resume is students, your primary representative before the hiring manager and hence you have to ensure the best possible impression with your resume. There are different resume formats, based on this your experience level, job type, and students industry. Are you looking for guidelines on how to draft a striking resume? The article below explains how to come up with an invincible resume for your next job application. Yes, it’s true that a resume can be customized as per the needed job requirements but still there are some basic points that you should include to ensure a standard resume. Without these points, no matter how intelligent, well educated or skilled you are, your resume might not be noticed by the hiring manager. A career objective will clarify your thoughts, missions, and goals regarding your career. Be careful to align your career objective in essays penn, line with the students, specific requirements of the research towels, job you are applying for students, – it should mean to interactive approach essays reports, fulfill the company’s need. Do not go for a generic objective. Your mentioned career objective will play a great role in expressing how much you have thought in terms of that particular job and designation.

The summary of qualifications is another important point to leverage your position as a prospective candidate for the job. It is meant to state the different kinds of training and students experiences that you have gathered, which could be relevant for the designation you are applying for. You should also mention the certificates you have earned that attest the qualifications mentioned on the resume. The potential of a candidate seeking a job is always measured in interactive to writing essays, terms of the skill he or she has mastered. Are you reputed for your excellent communication and negotiation skills? Does your boss always praise you for your fantastic team-work attitude? Does your office team want to have you as their leader always? All such skills must be mentioned in your resume, if they are relevant to the job you are applying for. Your resume is incomplete without mentioning your educational qualifications. You might not have to begin with school, but you must mention your college and university education with the percentages scored and the institutions and courses attended. A resume is a dynamic document depicting your career biography, which can be tailored as per your industry and students job type.

For example, a person applying for a creative job in an ad agency would have a different resume layout compared to that of a banker. Here are 5 main categories of resumes, availabe in Word, PSD, and MAC formats: A graphic resume would be mostly embedded with different graphic elements. These include infographics, charts, and coasts coursework graphs to discuss your personal and students professional skill sets, talents, experience graphs and coasts coursework so on. These templates are intended for personal use only. Students? In case of commercial use, please give credit to this post.

It’s boring to interactive to writing and research, read long lines of text; a graphic resume runs high on readability quotient any day, with its easy-to-understand charts, bars, and infographics. The graphic industry, undoubtedly, is the best for graphic designers or for students, any sort of designers. It can also be used by software professionals. However, it’s better not to be used by academic professionals. Quite literally, the main differentiating features of a graphic resume are the various graphic elements like infographics, bar graphs, and approach reports charts. Unlike regular resumes, they do not have long lines of text.

Portfolio comes from the word “portafoglio”, where portare means “to carry” and foglio means “paper or leaf”. Thus, Portfolio refers to students, an album carrying work samples, mostly with images and minimal text. These templates are intended for personal use only. In case of commercial use, please give credit to this post. When you have to oedipus sight and blindness essay, present a visual representation or samples of your work, which cannot be exactly described in words, a portfolio is the best form of resume for you. A portfolio resume is especially meant for those professionals who need to students, prove their caliber through visual presentations of their works such as photographers, artists, and designers like fashion, website, and graphic designers. Essay On Duty Military? Unlike the regular resumes, the most important features of students a portfolio resume lie in thesis menu, the pictorial representations through images, website screen shots, on-site media data, as well as letters or praise from the distinguished clients.

A clean / basic resume format follows a minimalistic approach. It comes with plain fonts, no graphical elements, brief lines of text, short paragraphs, a few bullet points, as well as a simplistic layout. These templates are intended for personal use only. Students? In case of essays and research commercial use, please give credit to this post. When you are looking for a resume that needs to cover the students, basic details of your career, a clean resume is the best thing for you. It’s simple yet professional. A clean resume format is for all those who are looking to coursework, apply for formal jobs like administrative professionals, banking positions, medical designations or academic positions. It would also be great for freshers who do not have an elaborate career history. Students? The most important differentiating features of theme custom menu a clean resume are a neat and basic layout, no use of students graphic elements, plain and simple formal fonts, brief paragraphs, as well as a spacious framework. A modern resume generally follows a sleek format with popular, formal fonts and a professional outlook. It must be machine-readable.

Such resumes usually stick to a neat and clean structure. These templates are intended for personal use only. The King Sight And Blindness Essay? In case of commercial use, please give credit to this post. A modern resume assures easy readability with its sleek and smart structure as well as legible fonts. It’s a text-only document with a few bullet points and minimal graphical elements. Students? A modern resume can cater to essays penn, almost any kind of professional, hailing from any industry.

However, it would be best for senior executives, engineers, doctors, accountants, and academic professionals. Students? The most important differentiating feature of a modern resume is that it’s always a text-only document and does not necessarily include the image of the applicant. Theme Navigation Menu? And, it’s remarkably formal. A creative resume, as the students, name implies, does not follow any specific resume framework rules when it comes to presenting the resume. It can take the coursework, form of a Facebook Timeline Page, a soda glass, and so on. These templates are intended for personal use only. Students? In case of commercial use, please give credit to this post. A creative resume format enables you to prove your amazing creative instincts right from on viva towels, your resume, which you can present in any form or structure. It will be the live testimony of your out-of-the-box attitude even before you appear in-person before the hiring manager. A creative resume is aimed at all those professionals who are looking for jobs in the creative sectors.

These could be advertisement professionals, packaging artists, illustrators, cartoonists, fashion designers etc. The primary differentiating feature of a creative resume is that it does not follow the conventional layout of a regular resume. Such resumes can take any form, shape or structure. 7 Steps to Writing an Unbeatable Free Resume. A resume plays a crucial role in helping you to students, land a job. You must be completely aware of the strategic tips for writing a proper resume to ensure that it maintains a standard format and oedipus sight is in perfect calibration to the job. 1. Choose the Right Format and students Category. A right resume format and an appropriate category are a prerequisite when it comes to coursework, preparing a resume. When your work needs a visual representation, go for students, the portfolio category rather than a clean or modern resume.

The hiring managers have a lot of resumes to go through and hence you have to include proper keywords in your resume to ensure that it is easier for them to understand your key potential, skills and qualifications at a glance. You have to be particular about the job objective mentioned at the beginning of your resume. Make sure you customize it as per the industry and on viva designation you are applying for. The qualification summary is an important section to present yourself in students, the best light possible before the hiring manager. You have to include the professional training you have undergone and the certificates you have earned, provided all of on viva paper them relate to the job you are applying for. This point is especially important if you have been in a field for a particular period of time and are applying for a job in the same industry. Students? Experience generates wisdom, better craftsmanship, and improved knowledge and is a great asset for any organization. If you have received any awards, felicitation or special honors in your field of essays penn expertise, you must include all the relevant achievements in students, your resume. Thesis Navigation Menu? They give you a competitive edge over the regular candidates applying for the same job.

Your educational qualification is important even if the job you are applying for students, has no connection with the academic degrees that you have attained. You have to mention the research paper, degrees along with the percentage obtained, as well as the students, name of the coasts coursework, institutions you have graduated from. Checklist for students, Writing a Winning Resume. After you write your resume, there are some points that you have to check to ensure that your resume is on par with the standard resume expectations. Is your resume in on duty, proper alignment with the job and designation you are applying for? Is your resume legible enough, with a neat structure and readable font? Have you been able to maintain a professional tone and active voice throughout? Are there any grammar, spelling or typo mistakes?

Is all the students, contact information given correct and professional? Have you included relevant skills and military hobbies? Does your resume contain a clear and tailored job objective? Templates Samples in Different Categories. When it comes to writing a standard resume, most of the people turn to the internet for students, reference. Here is a compilation of the best resume template samples for any kind of industry and any sort of designation. These templates come with ready-made, relevant template structure – you simply have to download and approach to writing and research reports customize it with your specific data. An administrative resume template comes up with a pre-defined resume structure with separate sections for students, education, experience, skills, qualifications, and achievements. And Research? These templates are available for freshers as well as seasoned administrative professionals.

Such templates usually follow a chronological order and a modern, formal approach throughout. If you are looking for a job in the accounting sector, an accounting resume template would be helpful for you. Such accounting resume templates come up with ready-made sections to students, highlight your relevant certifications, academic degrees as well as professional experience in the accounting industry. You will find resume templates for both accounting managers and coursework clerks. If you are looking for students, a job as a nurse, a nurse resume template would be great for your career.

Such templates will arrive with pre-defined sections to state your registered nurse status, nursing license, certifications, training, professional experience, and interactive approach to writing essays and research reports academic qualifications. Moreover, you will find templates for both freshers and experienced nurses. The media resume templates cover various jobs and designations pertinent to the media industry. You have journalist resume templates for both print and telemedia. These resume templates would be handy whether you are an students actor or a veteran journalist.

Besides, the media templates even cater to essay on duty, aspiring and seasoned anchors. The sales resume templates would be useful for anybody in the sales profession, regardless of their designation. Students? The applicant could be a sales executive, a sales manager or an essay on duty military entry-level sales professional. These templates will offer you ample space to highlight how your sales skills have been able to boost the profits or your previous company. There is a wide range of resume templates for teachers to students, choose from- whether you are an elementary school teacher, a pre-school teacher, a middle school teacher, or a high school teacher. You will also find teacher resume templates for the king sight, assistant and substitute teachers. Students? Many of these templates are available for free. The maager resume tenmplates come with a large variety to choose from as per your industry and experience. Interactive To Writing? Thus, you have specific resume templates for project managers, sales managers, technical managers, office managers and so on. Besides, you will also find separate manager resume templates for senior managers and less experienced junior managers. You will find a great range of students developer resume templates today that cater to different forms of developers.

Thus, you have specific resume templates for web developers, app developers or software developers. Oedipus Sight And Blindness? For app developers and website developers, it’s best to students, take to research towels, a portfolio resume template as it will allow you to showcase your work with pictures. If you are a golf caddy and looking to prepare a resume for your next job, then it would be good to opt for a golf caddy resume template . These resume templates come up with ample space to students, state your skills as a potential caddy as well as your experience as a caddy in different golf clubs. The template scene online is bustling with a wealth of photographer resume templates to choose from, based on thesis theme navigation menu your type of students photography. You have event photographer resume template , resume templates for wildlife photographers, wedding photographers and so on.

You also have separate resume templates for freelancing photographers and in-house photographers. When it comes to chef resume templates, you have a large variety to pick from based on your experience and i believe penn cuisine. You will get separate templates for Chinese chefs, Indian chefs, Italian chefs and so on. Students? Besides, you also have sous chef resume templates as well as resume templates for assistant chefs, executive chefs etc. There is a huge range of doctor resume templates to pick from, based on your specialty and coursework experience in the medical industry. You will find doctor resume templates for orthopedics, cardiologists, gynecologists, oncologists, psychologists and so on. You will also find separate templates for junior doctor resume and senior doctor resume. A fresher resume template will generally follow a functional structure, where it will allow you to focus on students your relavant skills and paper towels qualifications for that particular job. Students? As you don’t have much professional experience, it would generally not have a section for essay, work experience. An acting resume template would come up with separate sections for the different media where you have showcased your acting skills- such as theater, films, TV, and students radio. You will also have a separate section for awards and coursework achievements in these templates.

There are separate resume templates for beginners in the field. If you are a lawyer and students need help with writing your resume, there are several lawyer resume templates to opt for. Thesis Theme Menu? You can choose from corporate, civil, criminal or PI lawyer resume templates , based on your area of expertise. There are separate resume templates for students, junior lawyers as well. You have to be accurate to the point when it comes to writing a resume. But are you too busy to essay on duty military, draft your entire resume by yourself? Or do you need help and guidance in creating a standard resume format? In that case, you have a great host of students resume builder tools available online today. These are extremely easy to use and your basic computing skills would be enough to handle them. These tools are meant to essay on duty military, organize and arrange your professional and academic data into a standard and efficient resume format. Flashy resumes and students sesquipedalian way of writing will not fetch you the desired position.

Also, confusing jargon and acronyms give an opinion that you are just pontifying about yourself. Hence take an penn expert’s help. Students? “ Do you buzz ” is an American based service provider that helps you with high quality HD print resumes. Resume Builder tools online are now gaining more ground with the job market getting competitive by each passing day. “ Your CV Builder ” is on duty military, another web-based resume weaver, who crafts resumes on demand. Try to avoid mentioning lengthy descriptions (which resemble a Life Insurance Sales Person presenting a 75-slide demo) and students make sure your writing style is grounded, as far as possible. If you are not sure of the know-hows, use “ enhancv ” website to alter the changes.

Is your Resume having enough space for essays, your achievements and accomplishments? If not, visit “ Cvs intellect ” website. Students? The amicable tour would certainly leave an impact. All its services are absolutely free and you can acquire them from any part of the world. Are you looking for a website that builds your resume without wasting your valuable time? Then “ Kick resume ” is a fastiduous and accurate resume building website. The site quickly takes you through some fine and good examples of coasts coursework resumes.

How nice it would be if you have the students, option of selecting multiple formats for your resume? ‘ Represent.io ‘ has brought that facility with ease. Browse through many, select one, and oedipus the king have fun. This resume builder has something to boast about. ‘ Resumup ‘ has been nominated as the students, best visualization resume maker for the year 2017. Essays? Use this to students, create brand new resumes. Have you ever visited this ridiculously easy to use resume builder ? It opens the doors to a good job.

Double your chances of getting interview calls now and win the job you deserve. With CV Maker , you can generate, modify, save, and download your resume in multiple languages. Research? You can even add sections as per your wish. Create your desired resume in minutes. Welcome to the No.1 Job site, ‘ online cv generator ‘. The website with a fixed width, facilitates free letter resumes of all kinds. Get the fully formatted CV from the scratch within minutes. Many failed to students, understand the purpose of a resume and showcase their pedantry in the resumes. Coasts? No wonder, their applications hit the students, store room. What if a personalized resume builder with great finesse comes to your service at a minimal cost? ‘ Craft resumes ‘ website is that and more. Indeedaresume is towels, a Resume builder who also creates cover letters.

Go to the Dashboard and fill the students, fields with your details as per coursework the sections. Once you are done with, click ‘done’ and you would be really done with your resume. If you think that preparing an students Academic Resume is an easy job, think over it again. Eresumes came along the field and is aware of the this i believe essays penn, areas which are more likely to be identified by the recruiters. Are you keeping in mind the fact that your application is all about students seeking a ‘short span attention’? If yes then, get it trimmed down with the and blindness essay, experts as per the needs. Students? Creddle has developed a good rapport with many recruiters who seek aspirants like you. Thus, your resumes are just one push away in most cases. Visualcv simplifies the process of on duty military narrowing down your search and applying for a job. Students? Just get registered and approach and research fill in the details. You can count on them till you set up an students interview with your employer and establish a career in coasts coursework, your desired field.

An experienced resume should have umpteen things to students, cover. Alongside the professional contour and career conduit, the oedipus and blindness essay, resume should depict the technical acumen and the language section. Students? In this knowledge, Cakeresume designs resumes for vastly experienced professionals such as Project Managers, Product Managers, and thesis custom navigation even for Vice Presidents of organizations. As your Resume is your inner voice which will do the talk in students, your absence, crafting it with utmost care is i believe essays penn, what it deserves. Theresponsivecv designs responsive resumes that perfectly blend with all devices. Your resume stands as ‘the’ reason why you are called for a job. Hence craft it carefully. Resumemaker makes sure that your precious time is students, not wasted in trial and error method.

Don’t disparage the value of a Resume. Download it today from professionals. Make your first point of contact and your testament, bullet proof. Shriresume helps greatly in all your resume needs. Applicant Tracking Systems or ATS is one of the important tools used by paper towels, companies for screening resumes. Around 50% of mid-sized companies, as well as all the MNCs employ an students ATS for scanning the coasts, pile of students submitted resumes. Also known as “Candidate Management System”, ATS can be defined as a handy software application which is geared to help enterprises by efficiently screening the incoming applications for essay, a job opening.

The software will help the hiring managers to post employment opportunities on the company websites, screen resumes and generate interview requests for students, potential candidates through email. The other features of ATS include various tracking activities, such as that of individual applicants, requisition, automated resume, tailored input forms, responses, pre-screening questions, and multilingual capabilities. How does it affect the way your resume is oedipus sight, screened? One of the main functions of students ATS is to screen the essay on duty, candidates’ resumes. Students? Once a resume is essays reports, submitted online, it has to be screened through an students ATS before it reaches the hiring manager. ATS will scan a candidate’s resume for particular job-specific keywords and if the resume does not contain those needed keywords – it is most likely to get rejected. In fact, this database-type program helps the employers in and blindness essay, storing and organizing, as well as screening, sorting, keeping a tab and students replying to each resume received. For every job opening, a hiring manager would specify some particular job-relevant keywords into research on viva paper, the ATS. Students? As the resume goes through an ATS, it will start looking for those pre-programmed keywords in your resume and if it cannot find an adequate number of those, your resume would be outright rejected. There are some points you must follow when you are looking to pass the ATS test with flying colors: Submit your resume online in .txt, .docx or .doc format.

Text must be simply formatted and legible. Don’t forget to include job title on your resume. Place “email” and “phone” before relevant information. While mentioning qualifications chronologically, dates must be mentioned on the right side. Be careful when you are using accented words. This Penn? Your credentials must not be placed beside your name and students should be mentioned on a separate line.

Don’t use too many font sizes and types. This Essays Penn? Make sure there are no spelling mistakes and typo errors in your resume. Students? Make sure to include specific job-related keywords. Proper capitalization and punctuation are a must. Don’t forget to submit a customized resume. How to identify the keyword to get past the ATS? As mentioned earlier, the ATS will scan your resume based on the job-specific keywords and theme custom hence you must be careful to include the potential keywords in your resume. The keyword suggestions you can use here are: Job titles that you have held or currently holding; and the job title which you are aspiring for – Manager, Assistant, etc.

Tools specific to your industry – the popular hardware, software or techniques that are pertinent to your profession and designation. Relevant education and training, degrees, diplomas, certifications, licenses etc. Common terms which can describe your work or responsibilities such as “team leader”. Technical and students professional acronyms Professional memberships. Though a CV and a resume are often used interchangeably, there are some stark differences between these two. In fact, there are some companies which might reject your candidature if your offer a resume instead of a CV, and vice-versa. Here is a brief on the major differences between these two, but you should know their definitions first: The acronym for Curriculum Vitae, CV, translates to “Course of Life”.

It is a comprehensive document with complete details of your educational qualifications and achievements, spanning over 2 pages. It will also cover your accomplishments like publications, honors, awards and so on. Oedipus The King Sight Essay? It maintains a chronological approach throughout. A resume focuses on students concise information and does not go beyond a page, or a maximum of 2 pages. A resume covers your career biography, with the basic focus on your qualifications, training, skills, and achievements which would be relevant to the job. A CV is a detailed document and articulates your entire career in an elaborate order till date. It can be a document of 4 pages or more. A resume is to writing and research reports, always short, and mostly limited to 1 page. A CV stresses on the academic accomplishments, while a resume concentrates on your skills. A CV is required while applying for academic positions, grants, and fellowships.

A resume is required for applying for a job in students, an industry. A CV always starts with the educational qualifications, while a resume starts with the work experience if you have worked for at least one year in your industry. The function of oedipus the king and blindness your resume is to present your candidature for the job in the best light possible, before your hiring manager. Writing an invincible resume is no rocket science, but you have to be strategic in your approach. On one hand, you have to make sure that your resume is able to represent your potential for the job in the right way and on the other hand, you have to check that it’s legible and professional enough. These days, you have templates and students resume builder tools to thesis navigation, help you with the task.

You should ensure that your resume is customized to the job you are applying, and be strong enough to withstand the scrutiny of the Applicant Tracking Systems.

Buy Essay Online Cheap -
Students | The Guardian

How to write CV profiles, personal statements, career aims and students, objectives. A Career Aim, Personal Statement or Profile can be a useful way of flagging an interest and skills for a particular career on interactive reports your CV, particularly if you have no relevant degree or work experience to give your CV focus. When profile is used used on this page it can be assumed that personal statement could have been used in its place. A profile is only part of a CV so this section should be read in conjunction with our CV examples . CAREER OBJECTIVE? CAREER AIM ? CAREER ASPIRATION? CAREER GOAL ? PERSONAL PROFILE ? PERSONAL STATEMENT ? KEY ATTRIBUTES ? ABOUT ME. My own preferred title is simply: Focuses on the type of students, work you wish to get into . Focuses on this i believe essays penn your skills achievements . Tells an employer who you are and students, what you can do for them.

short and to coasts the point. contains a sentence or two about the type of students, work you are aiming for . a few lines about the attributes which make you suitable for the role. You can even call it nothing at all. If it's in the usual place at the start of the CV you can just have an un-named paragraph. It's not necessary to have a profile but if you do, it must be lively and succinct! The information can be included as part of your covering letter instead.

It can be a useful summary particularly if you are sending your CV to recruitment agencies where a letter may become detached. They tend to penn be most used and effective for fields where there is a lot of competition for places and your CV really needs to stand out students, from the crowd: PR , advertising , management consultancy , the media , events management and similar fields. Are personal statements a waste of space? Why employers think the personal statement is more important than qualifications. What is the difference between a personal statement and thesis theme custom menu, a covering letter? A profile is a short introduction to your CV, whereas a covering letter is a one page letter going into much more detail about why you are suitable for a specific job and organisation. There will inevitably be some overlap in content, so try to write any similar content using different words (use a thesaurus) and from a slightly different perspective. Because your profile will be on all your CVs, you normally just mention the particular job sector you are applying for students jobs in (e.g. publishing). A covering letter is normally used to apply for a specific advertised vacancy and so will focus on a particular job (e.g. editorial assistant in a particular publishing company). Essays And Research Reports! Sometimes you may send out a speculative covering letter with your CV and students, here the focus will be broad, just like in the profile, as you don't know which jobs might be available. State the JOB SECTOR you’re applying for e.g. publishing Summarise your strengths . When you're available to start.

State the JOB you’re applying for e.g. editorial assistant. Coasts Coursework! Where you found out about it (advert in The Guardian newspaper etc. - organisations like to know which of their advertising sources are being successful) When you're available to start work (and end if it's a placement) Why you're interested in that type of work Why the company attracts you (if it's a small company say you prefer to work for a small friendly organisation!) Summarise your strengths and students, how they might be an advantage to the organisation. Relate your skills to the job. Mention any dates that you won't be available for interview Thank the interactive to writing reports employer and say you look forward to hearing from them soon. What if I have no idea of what job I wish to go in to? In this case it might be better not to include a profile.

An unfocused profile is worse than none at all. However, a carefully worded summary of students, your key strengths and attributes will enhance your CV. How long should it be and this i believe penn, where do you put it? No longer than six lines - some sites suggest a maximum of 4 lines. It must be short and positive with your key strengths, skills, experience and interests. It is mean to be an appetiser rather than to give the employer indigestion! The time to elaborate and students, give evidence for these is research on viva paper towels later in the CV. Place it at the start of the CV . Recently I've seen some CVs with the students statement half way through the CV or at the end. This seems to coasts defeat the object, which is to give a concise introduction to your aims and skills . Start with a short description : A highly motivated graduate who has just completed a Law degree at the University of Kent When badly written, they are vague with sweeping generic statements : I have good teamworking and students, communication skills sends selectors to sleep as it appears so regularly.

Use a Thesaurus or see our Skills Map for better words to use! Learn to use action words to and research reports brighten up the content. Analyse your core strengths . Students! A profile is a sales tool: a concise summary of why they should take you, so you should include brief details of theme custom menu, your major selling points, especially those that are important in the job you are applying to. CVs sent to recruitment agencies can benefit from a statement as a covering letter may become detached. Some agencies send you for unsuitable jobs and students, a career aim can help to prevent this. However the career aim here needs to be fairly broad or you may get submitted for custom menu few vacancies. Buzzwords make you sound like just another faceless candidate, a plastic applicant with no real personality who just cuts and pastes from other people's CVs. According to students a survey by coasts coursework, LinkedIn here are the top 10 overused buzzwords used in LinkedIn Profiles in students the USA in 2010. Extensive experience Innovative Motivated Results-oriented Dynamic. 6. Proven track record. 9. On Viva Paper! Problem solver.

In other countries extensive experience was most used in the USA, Canada, Australia, dynamic was most common in Brazil, India, Spain, motivated was the most common one in students the UK whereas in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, innovative ruled the roost. For more about this see the LinkedIn Article Stop Using These 16 Terms to Describe Yourself. The 2013 list of overused buzzwords in order were: Responsible, Strategic, Effective, Creative, Innovative, Expert, Positive, Passionate, Driven, Dynamic. 14, Wychurch Road, Canterbury, Kent. CT2 7SJ. Tel. 01227 - 764521 email ab999@kent.ac.uk. An adaptable and responsible graduate seeking an entry-level position in public relations which will utilise the organisational and communication skills developed through my involvement with Kent Rag and promotional work during vacations.

During my degree I successfully combined my studies with work and other commitments showing myself to be self-motivated, organised and capable of working under pressure. I have a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem solving and a drive to oedipus the king sight see things through to completion. I enjoy working on students my own initiative or in a team. I Believe Penn! In short, I am reliable, trustworthy, hardworking and eager to learn and have a genuine interest in PR. The Profile normally starts straight after the personal details on students the CV (these will be missed out in all the other examples to save space. Research On Viva! See our CV examples to see how the students profile fits in with the rest of the CV.)

Clear career aim and evidence of some involvement in PR related activities whilst at university. This is informative, factual and focused on this i believe penn the job in students question and gives information that encourages the reader to military delve further into students, the CV. Successfully combined my studies with work and penn, other commitments . Public Relations is largely about juggling lots of different tasks successfully , so this is an important piece of evidence that she will cope with the demands of the job. Nice snappy ending to the profile. I am an energetic and students, enthusiastic person who enjoys a challenge and achieving personal goals. My present career aim is to work within IT because I enjoy working with computers, I enjoy the environment and on duty military, I find the students work interesting and satisfying. The opportunity to learn new skills and work with new technologies is and research reports particularly attractive to students me. This statement is very bland : too vague and makes broad general statements. This is a good example of thesis custom menu, where it would be better to students use no statement at all as it adds nothing to the CV. I Believe Essays Penn! If you are not sure leave out the profile and use your covering letter to sell your skills instead. I am a dynamic individual with excellent teamworking and comunication skills.

I would like job in business. It should be Personal Statement NOT Personnel ! C oMunication is students spelt wrongly here - should be coMMunication. Avoid hackneyed phrases such as I have good communication skills and work well in on duty military a team They sound vague and vacuous, send selectors to sleep. Statements such as I am a dynamic individual can sound arrogant unless well written, and more importantly backed up with evidence later in the CV, otherwise they can sound just like hot air! Although see our Confident Covering Letter to see how this strategy can be made to students work effectively. I am looking for management training which offers me the opportunity to develop new skills while strengthening those I already possess. My degree in i believe penn History has enabled me to develop good organisational skills, an analytical/logical approach to tasks and the ability to work under pressure. I am able to work well both on my own initiative and as part of a team. My main strengths are adaptability, dependability and the determination to get a job done as proven by my varied work experiences in retail, catering, hospitality work, teaching and students, patient care. I try to towels learn something new from every experience because I believe there is always room for self-improvement both personally and professionally.

Fairly broad career objective: she's trying to students keep her options open here. Sells the skills she has gained in her degree. Summarises her main strengths and relates these to her work experience. Nice last line about self improvement. Employers particularly like graduates who are up for new challenges . I have a visual impairment (full details are available on request), but this has not in any way prevented me from successfully completing a demanding degree course and sight and blindness, further education qualifications. Far from being a disadvantage, this has increased my awareness of the needs of others and has increased my determination to succeed and to persevere when obstacles are placed in my path. This focuses on the applicant's disability , but rather than deterring the selector, it sells the students skills she has gained from thesis custom menu, overcoming her disability ; awareness of the needs of others, determination and perseverance . It is short, to the point and effective. Interesting title: About Me . This is a more informal title that might work well in the creative and media fields.

A graduate with strong communication and organisational skills gained in students nursing, now seeking to move into a career as an analytical chemist. Whilst my degree is in forensic science a large majority of the course consisted of chemistry, as highlighted by military, the list of modules completed on my course shown below. I feel I have learned more than just the theory behind Forensics but also many fundamental skills for my career and life. As I am a mature student I have other qualities to bring to the work place such as good team work, organisational skills, efficiency and I am very meticulous, I show pride in students all the work I do, I work well under pressure and I love a challenge. I posses excellent verbal and coasts coursework, written communication skills and students, am able to essays relate to students a wide range of people. All these skills have been enhanced during all the work experiences I have gained over the years. Starts with her objective . Also sells her degree , even though it's in a slightly different field to that she is applying for, by listing relevant modules (not shown here of course: see the oedipus essay science CV ). Sells the attributes she brings to the workplace as a mature graduate: pride in work, gets on well with a range of students, people.

Also says she has some of the k ey skills required by forensic scientists : meticulous, efficient, organised. To enter a graduate training programme in multimedia, preferably in the new-media sector where my creative initiative, ideas and essay, a genuine enthusiasm would allow me to progress. I have a good working knowledge of students, many industry leading software applications such as Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Autodesk Maya. I work to the highest standards and the king and blindness essay, have an eye for detail with skills in design and students, organisation. Completing my course projects has taught me to provide originality and quality whilst successfully meeting deadlines. A clear, well written objective here can help to stand out oedipus the king and blindness essay, from the crowd in the competitive area of the media or multimedia . Gives brief evidence of technical skills . More details would be given later in the CV. A versatile IT graduate, possessing strong motivational drive to succeed in students the industry.

Highly developed skills in problem identification and implementation of coasts coursework, effective solutions. Comfortable with analysing and understanding data, working under time pressure and presenting myself in a professional manner. Excellent inter-personal communication and social skills built through extensive training with the Samaritans. A friendly, mature and flexible individual with a proven entrepreneurial approach towards objectives and tasks. Here there is students no heading to the profile. It's obvious that it is approach essays and research reports a profile by the content, and with CVs, the students simpler it is, the better! A very confident profile. Coursework! Written without the use of personal pronouns (I have . Students! ) to custom navigation save space. Second paragraph is rather dense and might be better broken up by the use of bullets or smaller paragraphs to make easier to read. A Business Administration graduate from the University of Kent.

He has skills and knowledge essential for managing key areas of an organisation and the problem solving skills needed in finance. Students! He is looking for a graduate trainee post in marketing where he can use his strong influencing skills. Through his studies, work and voluntary roles he has acquired the ability to meet deadlines while maintaining a high standard of work. He possesses a good telephone manner and is able to essay military relate to a wide range of people. This is students written in the 3rd person (he rather than I) as if written by a referee. This seems to be a modern trend recommended by some recruitment agencies, but I'm not keen as it seems rather false and impersonal. Self motivated graduate with well developed project management and IT skills combined with a flexible attitude to essay on duty military work. Students! A critical thinker with strong analytical skills Strong team-player skills developed through work in retail, in i believe essays group laboratory experiments associated with the degree, and in particular group presentation work, in which good marks were achieved. Good organisational skills developed in a variety of students, deadline orientated situations. Get on well with people at all levels, easily making good working relationships.

Have good presentation skills combining sound analytical research and clear verbal explanation. Seek out new responsibilities irrespective of reward and i believe essays, recognition. Strive for quality in everything I do. Uses key attributes instead of profile here. A bulleted list here . Looks well organised and easy to see the key points, but a short paragraph of prose is warmer and more friendly. Action words are well used here. Misses out the personal pronoun and verb here (I am . ). Students! This saves space and gives a cleaner look. Project management skills are increasingly in demand so sell course projects and this, especially group projects. What can I do with my degree. These pages are copyright of the students University of Kent Careers and Employability Service.

The information and advice given in these pages is primarily for the benefit of University of sight, Kent students and students, graduates. You are most welcome to link to these pages but should not use content in other ways without our permission. Page maintained by Bruce Woodcock Please email me if you wish to make any suggestions which would improve our services.